Why List on Gezoont?
- Increase your search presence to help attract new clients
- Provide Information about your specialty or services
- Our map feature makes seeing where you are easier
- Clients can feel more confident in choosing you
- Help clients find you
- Online booking makes scheduling easier for you and your clients
- Improve client retention and rebooking
- Increase attendance by reducing no-shows
- Accommodate last minute needs
- Maximize your time and availability
Build Your Reputation
- Strengthen your reputation
- Capture more feedback
- Get verified reviews
- Provide information about your specialty
Connect, Learn, & Share
- Connect with others in your field
- Expand and grow your network
- Learn about providers in related areas
- Find out more about what clients want
Choose a Plan
Sign up for FREE!
Advertising or Enterprise Level
* Taxes and fees may apply
Gezoont is for providers that provide services or products to clients, customers, or patients of any age.
It’s inexpensive, easy to list, and a great way to get additional presence.
There is nothing out there just like us. We aim to fill in the gaps in information so parents, individuals, caregivers, providers, and others can find the services, therapies, activities, and products they need for those with special needs, disabilities, temporary needs, and long-term needs.
Yes. We want you to stay with Gezoont, but maintaining your claimed listing is your choice. We can’t think of (m)any reasons for you to leave!
We ask that you have a commitment to including those with differences, and it’s totally great to have a mix of patients/clients.
[Check out our videos that include quick training.]
Gezoont’s blog is for all to enjoy. Sign up here with your email address to receive email updates and to be able to leave comments in blog posts.
Yes, however, remember that these are separate roles and you must maintain any privacy requirements you have towards your clients, customers, or patients.
Privacy is very important to Gezoont. The website is in a HIPAA compliant environment, however, compliance is still the responsibility of each provider. Please make sure to maintain all of your privacy, including HIPAA, obligations.